Everyone seems to be talking about the internet of things but understanding how IoT solutions can benefit and add value to your patients, students or citizens, as well as how you can integrate them into your existing systems, can be challenging.
We invite you to join ANS’ Head of IoT, Mark Johnson for our Public Sector IoT Virtual Bootcamp. Throughout the Bootcamp, we will explore the current IoT landscape across the public sector as well demonstrating the entire IoT journey from sensor right through to visualisation.
During the bootcamp you will learn:
- How to connect an IoT sensor to a network through a live demonstration
- What metrics can be captured from IoT sensors
- How to monitor and manage IoTassets in the Azure IoT Hub
- How to create interactive visualizations and business intelligence capabilities with Power BI
- Why the emergence of digital twins is fast becoming a business imperative, forming the foundation for connected public services.
Posted by Charlotte Bentley